Covers safety practices in the electronics industry. Includes electrical safety, HAZMAT, flammable and combustible liquids, safe handling of electronic components in the manufacturing environment including ESD control, product testing/certification, blood borne pathogens, fire safety, laser and radiation safety. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- Materials are textbooks and other resources for a class. Click the textbooks to see which textbooks you'll need for that class.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|10722||Web||—||—||09-Jan-2017 thru 25-Mar-2017|
Instructor: Sanda N Williams
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-8730 (Advisor) or 971-722-4159 (Office).
Course details: CRN 10722
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Sanda N Williams for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-8730 (Advisor) or 971-722-4159 (Office).