CJA265 Community Reentry Offenders
Provides an overview of the role and responsibilities of the community jail and prison in preparing offenders for reentry into a lawful place within the community. Covers the steps necessary to prepare the offender for release, offender skills assessment processes, brokering employment opportunities and resources as well as other methods to support offenders while returning to positive lawful roles in the community. Prerequisites: CJA 113 and WR 121. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||45156||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 13-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Chuck Seeley
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade