CIS275 Data Modeling and SQL Intro
Introduces the design, uses, and terminology of a database management system. Includes data modeling using Entity Relationship modeling tools and Semantic Object modeling tools, normalization rules, relational database terminology, program/query development, multi-user database issues (including the Internet) and data administration. Prerequisite: CIS 133B or CIS 133N or CIS 133J or CIS 133W or CIS 195P or CS 161 or CIS 125D or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30115||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 22-Aug-2015|
Instructor: Vicki J Jonathan
Notes: SQL Server 2012
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania