CH106 Allied Health Chemistry III
Includes fundamental principles of organic chemistry and biochemical processes. This is the third course of a three course sequence. Prerequisite: CH 105 and its prerequisite requirements. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31534||-||24-Jun-2013 thru 06-Sep-2013|
Instructor: Mike J Mackel
Notes: ALERT! Requires LabKit (Apprx $199) see CIP page, labpaq.com
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade