Develops skills for finding, utilizing and modifying PHP and MySQL resources on the Internet. Explores ways to personalize web sites for visitors with a variety of dynamic server-based techniques such as processing forms, displaying text or images from a database, implementing a shopping cart or a discussion board, tracking visitors, and password-protecting a web site. Includes how to install PHP and MySQL. Prerequisite: CAS 213 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|42363 WEB »||-||21-Sep-2015 thru 12-Dec-2015|
Instructor: Ron S Bekey
Notes: See http://spot.pcc.edu/~rbekey
Tuition: credit Fees: $12.00
For information, contact Sylvania