CAS215 Cascading Style Sheets - CSS
Introduces complex Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) that format web pages according to industry and accessibility standards, work in multiple browsers, and separate content from presentation. Includes creating interactive websites using CSS and CSS3. Recommended: CAS 206, CAS 116D or equivalent HTML coding skills; placement 115 and WR 115. Audit Available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will become available in Desire to Learn prior to the beginning of the quarter--usually Sunday. Please explore the course and make sure you have all of the necessary materials and software so you can begin the course on time.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You must have access to the following: Internet connection; Firefox Browser--latest version; Any text editing software; Course textbook (see syllabus for further information).
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||34060||-||24-Jun-2013 thru 07-Sep-2013|
Instructor: Carole A Eustice
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade