CAS137 Basic Web Design Skills/Adobe
Introduces the basic features of Adobe Creative Suite, producing a simple, multi-page website using Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks, Bridge, and Acrobat. Develops familiarity with the web design process. Includes basic web terminology, uploading pages to a server (FTP), and optimizing graphics.Recommended: CAS 133 or equivalent file management and word processing experience; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||34057||-||24-Jun-2013 thru 07-Sep-2013|
Instructor: Zita Z Podany
Notes: Adobe CS6
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade