LIB101 Library Research and Beyond
Introduces the research process and essential research skills to find, select and cite the best information. Teaches identification of research topics, planning and carrying out the research process, and to identify and cite preferred sources of credible information. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||49276||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 26-Oct-2013|
Instructor: Max Macias
Notes: 5-week WEB class 9/23 through 10/26/13
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.