CAS208 Begin. Photoshop for the Web
Introduces image editing features of Adobe Photoshop to create and refine graphics for websites. Introduces image editing techniques and export options for the web. Emphasizes using the Photoshop interface efficiently to produce web images and assets. Recommended: MM 120. Prerequisite: CAS 111D or CAS 111E or CAS 206 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||48230||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Peggy E McShane
Notes: Photoshop CS6
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.