CAS110 Introduction to Web Graphics
Introduces the creation of graphics for use on websites using industry-standard graphics editing software. Includes creating vector-based and pixel-based graphics, optimizing images for websites, selecting appropriate image file formats, and performing basic photo editing skills. Recommended: placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||48211||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 24-Oct-2014|
Instructor: Amy E Clubb
Notes: Class runs 9/22 - 10/24
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.