MTH65 Introductory Algebra-2nd Term
Introduces algebraic concepts and processes with a focus on functions, linear systems, polynomials, and quadratic equations. Applications, graphs, functions, formulas, and proper mathematical notation are emphasized throughout the course. A scientific calculator is required. The TI-30X II is recommended. Prerequisites: (MTH 60 or MTH 62) and (RD 80 or ESOL 250) Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Telecourse + Web Course Information
- Course Information:
- Series: Algebra II Orientation: Registered students check mypcc e-mail for orientation information Viewing Times: Comcast Cable CH27: PART 1: Mon, Wed 10:30am-12pm and Sun 9-10:30am; PART 2: Tue, Thu 10:30am-12pm, Sun 10:30am-12pm Viewing Options: youtube, cable tv (CH27)
- Telecourse + Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|TVWEB »||48181||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Kandace A Kling
Notes: Required TEXT & TELECOURSE PACKET avail at Syl Bookstore
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.