ART102 Understanding the Visual Arts
Introduces aesthetic, historical, and critical issues of the visual arts. Presents aspects of drawing, painting, sculpture and craft in terms of experiencing, appreciating and understanding their roles in our lives. The series ART 101, 102, 103 may be taken in any order. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Here is a list of the required course materials for my section of Art 102 online this fall. I'm looking forward to meeting you in September.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Course Materials: Getlein, Mark. Living with Art, 10th edition, McGraw Hill, 2013. (9th edition OK) All other required readings and videos will be posted on Desire2Learn. You can purchase your books online through the bookstore website, or at the Sylvania campus bookstore. Books can be transferred to other campus bookstores for pick up. Don't hesitate to email me if you have questions before fall term begins.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||48018||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Christine M Weber
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.