MSD279 Project Management - Intro
Examines essential strategies and methods for managing projects. Applies concepts to creating model projects using a step-by-step methodology, building project charters, and developing overall project plans. Explores incorporating projects into strategic growth objectives, using project management tools, and demonstrating project presentation skills. This course is the foundation course of the Project Management series that includes CAS 220, CIS 245, and BA 255. Project Management is a broad term that can include many areas of a business. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to the class. If you would like a syllabus emailed to your prior to the class, please let me know. There is no text required for the class. Mark Van Heuvel Instructor
- Course Specific Requirements:
- It is helpful if you know how to use basic presentation tools such as powerpoint, word, PDF's. Most students post their discussion postings in PDF format so everyone can read their postings.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||47652||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Mark J VanHeuvel
Notes: 971-722-6146. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.