CIS140M Operating Systems I: Microsoft
A first course in Microsoft operating systems administration including installation, configuration, and management. Command line and GUI tools used to organize, manage and maintain the file system are covered. Additionally students are introduced to users, groups, printing, profiles policies and the registry. Recommended: CIS 120 Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||47651||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Kuli M Mavuwa
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.