BA203 Intro to International Bus
Explores processes of international trade, whether the company is an importer, exporter, or a multinational firm. Forms a basis for further study and specialization in the international business field. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Hello, My name is Tekle Sebhatu, Ph.D. your instructor for BA203. Please make a note of the two required textbooks. I am looking forward to working with you. See you in class!
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Textbooks: 1. M-International Business, Geringer et al. ISBN 978-0-07-802937-0 (2012) 2. The Global Entrepreneur by James F. Foley. I refer to this textbook as Foley for our weekly reading. Dr. Sebhatu
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||47316||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Tekle B Sebhatu
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.