HE250 Personal Health
Explores current general health issues in emotional health and stress, physical fitness, nutrition, human sexuality, communicable and degenerative diseases and drugs from a wellness perspective. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- I will be your intructor for the class HE 250 for Fall 2014. Please make sure to purchase the required textbook for the class. The textbook information is listed on this page. I will be sending out an email explaining how the class works,when we get closer to the term starting. Ruth Gibbs
- Course Specific Requirements:
- He 250 Course Information page Course Description This class will explore current general health issues in emotional health and stress, physical fitness, nutrition, human sexuality, communicable and degenerative diseases, and drugs, all from a wellness perspective. Course Prerequisites None Course Co-Requisite Required Text: Your Health Today, Fourth Edition; Michael Teague,Sara McKenzie and David Rosenthal,McGraw Hill,2013
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||47263||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Ruth H Gibbs
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.