MSD141A The Time-Stress-Comm Triangle
This 10-hour workshop focuses on the stress control, time management, and interpersonal communication triangle. While learning to function effectively under pressure, participants will learn how to maintain good relationships, conquer interruptions, manage meetings, and build self-esteem. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This 1 credit course is scheduled for 5 weeks online. All materials provided, no textbook purchase! Have fun trying exercises that help you examine the sources of your Time-Stress-Communication Triangle issues. Is time management really what you need to focus on? Do you think stress is causing most of your concerns? How are your relationships balanced? Spend time each week applying practical strategies that will help you find some balance! New to Online Learning? Please go through the Orientation: http://www.pcc.edu/about/distance/orientation/
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||46918||-||27-Oct-2014 thru 28-Nov-2014|
Instructor: Rebecca W Robinson
Notes: Class meets 10/27 - 11/28 online. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.