PS201 US Government
Examines the development of constitutional traditions in the United States. Includes topics such as the Bill of Rights, interest groups, parties, and elections, as well as, the national institutions including the Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches of government. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome, students! I am looking forward to the term!
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The required textbook for the course is Essentials of American Government, Roots and Reform by O'Connor, Sabato, Yanus, 2nd Custom Edition for PCC. 2014. Pearson. Students do NOT need to purchase the MyPoliSci Lab, but may choose to use it as an optional supplement to the textbook. The course does NOT require students to meet on campus (such as for exams or other course requirements). Coursework includes assignments, discussions, one course essay, two midterms and one final. Please Note: Students MUST sign in, and complete two Introductory tasks, by the end of the second day of class to remain in the course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||46636||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Vicki R Jeffries-Bilton
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.