CIS125D Database Application Dev I
Concepts of a client-based relational database management system (RDBMS) and application of such systems to the business environment. Topics include database management issues, database design, creating and maintaining databases, creating forms, queries and reports. Design, create and maintain a database system. Recommended: CIS 121 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook: Databases Demystified, 2nd edition, by Andy Oppel. Software: Microsoft Access 2013 or 2010.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||46341||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Cara L Tang
Notes: Access 2013 available
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.