BA280B CE: Bus Experience - Sem
Supplements on-the-job experience through feedback sessions, instruction in job-related areas, and linkages to the student's on-campus program. Co-requisite: BA 280A Prerequisite: Department permission required. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||46189||-||25-Sep-2013 thru 11-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Carolina M Selva
Notes: 1cr Sem; Contact Carol at email@example.com to register
Tuition: credit Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.