BA255 Project Management -Bus Enviro
Showcases the evolving interpretation of project management by providing practical information useful to project managers from all disciplines. Discussion topics will include: integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource management, communication, risk, and procurement management. This course is one of the Project Management series that includes CAS 220, MSD 279, and CIS 245. Project management is a broad term that can include many areas of a business. Recommend: BA 101, MSD 279, BA 250, and CAS 220. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||45504||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Cole T Chatterton
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.