HE295 Health and Fitness for Life
Explores the interrelationship of the five components of physical fitness, nutrition and stress management concepts and activities to increase individual health and wellness. Corequisite: PE 295. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- I will be your intructor for the class HE 295 for Fall 2014. Please make sure to purchase the required textbook for the class. The textbook information is listed on this page. I will be sending out an email explaining how the class works,when we get closer to the term starting. Ruth Gibbs
- Course Specific Requirements:
- He 295 Course Information page Course Description Explores the interrelationship of the five components of physical fitness, nutrition, and stress management concepts and activities to increase individual health and wellness. Course Outcomes Apply behavior change theories to assess and self-reflect on health and fitness status. Ability to evaluate and apply wellness concepts that promote health and fitness. Explore activity options to maintain and/or improve lifelong health and fitness. Course Prerequisites None Course Co-Requisite HE 295 must be taken the same quarter as PE 295 Required Text Required Text: Get Fit Stay Well. Third BRIEF Edition: Janet Hopson, Rebecca Donatelle, and Tanya Littrell. Pearson 2015.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||45138||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Ruth H Gibbs
Notes: NOTE: PE 294, CRN 44433 is a co-requisite for this class
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.