BA256 Income Tax
Introduces preparation of federal individual and sole proprietorship income tax returns. Provides brief overview of partnership and corporate returns. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- A Brief Instructor Introduction: I am a former IRS Revenue Agent who has taught new hires for the IRS. I have a private accounting practice and teach accounting at the Sylvania and Rock Creek campuses of PCC, as well as, CPE to tax professionals. Course Outcomes: This course is structured to help you learn the basic fundamentals of income tax preparation and is designed to prepare you for the Oregon Tax Preparers Examination and/or an entry level job in the field of income tax preparation. We will be covering both Federal and State 2013 individual tax laws along with Oregon licensing laws and rules of conduct. (The State exam consists of 200 questions- 75% federal law, 25% state law.)
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook information: CCH Essentials of Federal Income Tax, 2014 Edition. ISBN 13: 978-0-8080-3637-1.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44998||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Diane E Pallas
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.