COMM140 Intro to Intercultural Comm
Explores the nature and impact of different cultures on communication. Includes interactive relationship forms as the basis for global understanding in the classroom, business or travel. Focus on processing messages with accelerating changes in political, economic and immigration patterns through individual cultural perceptions. Understand and communicate with people who are "different." Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to the course! Here's your required textbook: Communication Between Cultures, 7th ed., 2010 (or 8th edition) Samovar, Porter, & McDaniel.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Service Learning is Required.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44243||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Susan L Haigler
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.