MTH244 Statistics II
Topics include confidence interval estimation; tests of significance including z-tests, t-tests, ANOVA, and chi-square; and inference for linear regression. Applications are investigated from science, business, and social science perspectives. TI graphing calculator with advanced statistical programs required and/or computer software, see instructor. Prerequisites: MTH 243 and its prerequisite requirements. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- MyStatlab code is required for this class. If you do not have an access code that came with a new math 243 textbook then you need to purchase a code when you go to MSL site to register. Ebook comes with the code so no need to buy a textbook. MSL site will let you in for free for 2 weeks and they you will be asked to pay. If you have any questions, call me at 971-722-3983.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will use either Excel or calculator or any software of your choose for this class. I suggest that you learn how to use the only 2 functions we need for math 244. I will post 2 Youtube links for you to learn how and it will take only 10 minutes of your time. I will only support Excel for this class.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44241||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Debbie L Bowen
Notes: MyStatLab is REQUIRED
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.