COMM100 Introduction to Communication
Covers complexities of the communication process. Includes insights into the causes and effects of general communication behaviors, involvement in active exploration of basic communication theories and concepts, and opportunities to develop communication strengths. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This fun, personable and intensive online communication course covers the complexities of the communication process, including insights into the causes and effects of general communication behaviors, involvement in active exploration of basic communication theories and concepts, and opportunities to develop communication strengths.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course requires weekly interaction through discussion board entries and several papers. The learning is assessed through interaction, writing, exploration and exams. The required textbook is: Communication Matters by Kory Floyd.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44241||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Suzanne J Atkin
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.