MTH30 Business Mathematics
Applies arithmetic to a variety of problems found in the business field, including simple and compound interest, annuities, payroll preparation, pricing, invoice preparation, trade discounts, taxes, and depreciation. Scientific calculator required. Prerequisites: MTH 20 and (RD 80 or ESOL 250). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Telecourse + Web Course Information
- Course Information:
- Series: By the Numbers Orientation: for orientation visit: spot.pcc.edu/academ/math/index.htm Viewing Times: Comcast Cable CH27: Tuesday and Thursday 12-1pm, Friday 11am-12pm, Saturday & Sunday 12-1pm Viewing Options: free video streaming, Cable Ch 27
- Telecourse + Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|TVWEB »||44238||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Dennis L Reynolds
Notes: See inst webpage at - spot.pcc.edu/~dreynold
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.