MP111 Medical Terminology
Covers prefixes, suffixes, root words, abbreviations, conditions, symptoms and procedure terms. Course taught by body systems. English communication skills necessary. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The required texts are: Medical Language, 3rd ed. by Susan M. Turley, ISBN 13: 978-0-13-334683-1 and a medical dictionary. I recommend Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, F.A. Davis publisher. You will also be required to have access to the Turley interactive online resource. If you buy a new textbook you will receive a 12-month access to My Medical Terminology Lab. If you purchase a used textbook you must purchase a My Medical Terminology Lab access code online at a cost of $40. I will give you the instructions on how to buy the access code on the first day of class.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44120||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 13-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Susan L Williams
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.