WR90 Writing 90
Instruction includes sentence structure, paragraph and essay development, and written expression. Students can expect to increase working vocabulary and improve skills in basic communications. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 90 or completion of WR 80 and placement into RD 90 or completion of RD 80 with a "C" or better. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to WR90 online, Fall Term 2014. Students can first log into the class on Monday 9/22 at 12 a.m. Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. (As I will be traveling abroad towards the end of the summer, it may take a few days to receive a response, but I will respond to all questions.) I look forward to working with you.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Students need to complete two assignments by Thursday of the first week of class: post to the discussion board and complete a short paragraph. Failure to do so will result in being dropped from the course. I cannot reinstate any students. Module 1 for the course contains the specific instructions. Students must have a copy of Microsoft Word or a compatible program. If I cannot open a student's work to grade and edit it, then the student will receive a zero. There is an online book for the course, which costs around $60. I will send out an email the Friday before class begins with instructions. You will not need to go to the bookstore for the book, although you can purchase it through the bookstore. The first two weeks are free, but you will need to purchase the book by week three. Everything in this class can be done online. You will not need to come to campus.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44114||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Brent R Di Elmo
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.