CG111B Study Skills for Coll Learning
Provides information, techniques, strategies and skills helpful in becoming more efficient in note taking, textbook reading, and taking exams. Assists with identification of preferred learning style and development of skills in scheduling study time and memory strategies. Prerequisites: Placement into WR 115 and RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The ultimate goal of this class is really twofold. First, to get a better grasp of learning and studying in an online format. And, second, to be exposed to new and different strategies to maximize your own personal learning outcomes.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The textbook used for this class is: 'Study and Critical Thinking Skills (7th Edition)', by: Kathleen McWhorter (ISBN - 978-0-205-73480-1)
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44104||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Adrian J Rodriguez
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.