PHL201 Being and Knowing
Introduces metaphysics and the theory of knowledge via the works of important figures in the history of philosophy. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Please get your book for the course as soon as possible. There is an assignment due at the end of the first week of the term, and you will need the book to complete the assignment.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The following book is required for this course, PHL201: The Truth about the World, 3rd edition (2012). Authors: Rachels and Rachels. ISBN: 9780078038303 Make sure you get the 3rd edition of this book. It is available from the PCC bookstore.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44088||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Kimberly E Haddix
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.