CIS287M Microsoft Server Security
Prepares IT security professionals working in medium to large computing environments to implement authorization and authentication strategies, use certificates and certificate authorities, use Encrypting File System, create secure baselines, use Software Update Services enhance data transmission security, wireless network security, perimeter security and secure remote access. The primary focus will be Windows Server with some client content. Maps to Microsoft certification exam. Prerequisite: CIS 240M or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43941||-||23-Sep-2014 thru 09-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Frank H Roberts
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.