MLT271 Clinical Laboratory Prac I
Students are assigned to various clinical laboratories to become familiar with their organization and operation. Students also gain insight into how the clinical laboratory practitioner relates to the entire medical team and to the community. Students gain experience in dealing with patients and in performing procedures required of a laboratory technician. Prerequisite: Acceptance into the second year of the MLT Program. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43582||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Erin D Krauter
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.