CAS121 Beginning Keyboarding
Introduces alphabetic portion of computer keyboard by touch. Uses the numeric portion of the keyboard. Develops and improves basic keyboarding techniques to increase speed and accuracy. Involves production of basic business and academic documents using a word processor. Recommended: Placement into RD 90 and WR 90 or above. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43575||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Nancy B Coursolle
Notes: Word 2013.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.