Explores the interrelationship of the five components of physical fitness, nutrition and stress management concepts and activities to increase individual health and wellness. Corequisite: PE 295. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is a fully online class. There are NO on campus meetings. You are required to take PE 295 (at the same time) as a co-requisite.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required textbook: Get Fit Stay Well: Hopson, Donatelle, Littrell, 3rd Ed. Pearson. 2015. ISBN 978-0-321-94917-2. The tech package is not required. You are required to take PE 295 (at the same time) as a co-requisite.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|43546 WEB »||-||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Lisa D Regan Vienop
Notes: NOTE: PE 295, CRN 43057 is a co-requisite for this class
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.