WR90 Writing 90
Instruction includes sentence structure, paragraph and essay development, and written expression. Students can expect to increase working vocabulary and improve skills in basic communications. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 90 or completion of WR 80 and placement into RD 90 or completion of RD 80 with a "C" or better. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to Writing 90 online! Class begins at 8am on the first day of the quarter. Check in on that first day to find and complete the requirements to show your attendance. I look forward to working with you!
- Course Specific Requirements:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: There are important deadlines the first week, including a writing assignment and discussion board participation, which must be completed on time in order to remain enrolled in the class. I will e-mail the class in the week before term begins with reminders and information. This course uses a digital text/resource called APLIA which will be available for purchase through the bookstore.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43437||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Bill C Bogart
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.