HE250 Personal Health
Explores current general health issues in emotional health and stress, physical fitness, nutrition, human sexuality, communicable and degenerative diseases and drugs from a wellness perspective. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- HE 250 begins Monday, September 22nd at 1pm. The course access deadline is Tuesday, September 23rd at 1pm. Students who have not accessed the course by 1pm on Tuesday, September 23rd will forfeit their seat in the course to students on the wait-list. Open seats will be made available to wait-listed students Wednesday, September 24th at 1pm. Wait-listed students will receive authorization to register late. Students receiving this email must register themselves and access the course within 24 hrs of receiving the override authorization. Course materials must be accessed within 2 days of late-add registration.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Recommended: Academic preparation of reading and writing skills commensurate with 200 level college transfer courses. Students are expected to acquire required course materials via the PCC Bookstore before classes start. New online students: Before class starts, go through the online learning orientation at http://www.pcc.edu/about/distance/orientation
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43416||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Emily J Gaige
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.