HE242 Stress and Human Health
Surveys and critically analyzes the stress concept and its impact on individual health. Using a multi-dimensional model, students will explore their personal stressors and the interaction between stress, human health and disease. Recommended: WR 121 Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to HE 242 Stress and Human Health. The course will open at 8am on Monday September 22, 2013. The following is the required text for the course: Managing Stress: Principles and Strategies for Health and Well-Being. Eighth Edition; Brian Luke Seaward; Jones and Bartlett, 2015.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- All instruction is provided online, organized in a module format. The modules are organized into learning units around specific health topics. The module learning objectives are presented at the beginning of each module. These objectives provide guidance on instructor learning expectation and quiz material. The modules' format are consistent. It includes Text readings, Instructor Comments, PowerPoint lectures, assignments, quizzes, discussions, and links for module specific activities. The majority of information for this course is provided to you from the text. Sincerely, Dr. General Johnson
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43404||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: General C Johnson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.