HE212 Women's Health
Examines women's health issues from a local, national and international perspective exploring the impact of bio-psycho-socio-cultural factors on the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and promotion of women's health. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- HE 212 begins Monday September 22 at 1pm. The course access deadline is 1pm on Tuesday September 23. Students who fail to access and engage in the course within the first 24hrs will be dropped from the course. Open seats are made available to wait-listed students after 1pm on September 23. Wait-listed students receiving authorization to add must register, access the course and purchase course materials within 24 hrs of receiving the override authorization.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Academic preparation of reading and writing skills commensurate with 200 level college transfer courses. Students are expected to acquire required course materials via the PCC Bookstore BEFORE classes start. New online students: BEFORE class starts, complete the online learning orientation at http://www.pcc.edu/about/distance/orientation
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43402||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Shari L Rochelle
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.