CIS289M MS Active Directory Admin.
Third of a three-term sequence designed to prepare students for an entry-level position as a system administrator of a network utilizing Microsoft's network operating system. Focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to design, install, configure, and administer an enterprise network using Microsoft Windows Active Directory. Also focuses on implementing Group Policies and understanding Group Policy tasks required to centrally manage users and computers. Recommended: CIS 240M, or instructor permission. CIS 288M may be taken concurrently. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43307||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Frank H Roberts
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.