CAS122 Keyboarding for Speed/Accuracy
Develops confidence, endurance, and control for accurate keyboarding while increasing keyboarding speed. Develops ability to proofread documents accurately and efficiently. Keying by touch is essential. Recommended: Placement into RD 90 and WR 90 or above. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to CAS122 for the Fall Term. This class will be divided between two instructors, Janet Graves and Shawnna Patterson, a few days before the term begins. You will receive an e-mail from your instructor welcoming you to the class.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The required textbook is Skillbuilding: Building Speed and Accuracy on the Keyboard Text - 4th edition, by Carole Hoffman Eide ISBN:978-0-07-337220-4. NOTE: this textbook new includes the access code that you must have to be able to access the online web site. Without it, you cannot. If you purchase a used textbook, you cannot use the code that has been used by a previous student. You will need to go to the textbook website and purchase a code. In addition to the above text, you need a personal computer with good Internet access. All work will be completed and saved on online software. All assignments will be available in D2L.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43288||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Janet M Graves
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.