BA213 Managerial Accounting
Covers accounting information from management perspective for planning, performance evaluation and for decision making purposes. Includes cost concepts, product costing, cost-volume-profit relationships, profit planning, variance analysis, responsibility accounting and capital budgeting. Prerequisite: BA 211. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to BA 213! We use a McGraw-Hill textbook (publishers) as well as an on-line learning environment that includes excellent resources, homework assignments, quizzes and exams. If you purchase a used textbook, you will have to pay for access to this web site, and it includes an electronic version of the textbook. See more details below.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook & Materials: Title: Managerial Accounting with Connect Plus Author: GARRISON ISBN: 0-07-758275-6 Edition/Copyright: 2012 Published Date: 2012 The required textbook is Managerial Accounting 14th edition (custom edition packaged with Connect Plus access code card) by Garrison, Noreen & Brewer. This is a custom textbook offered at a reduced price to PCC students. The textbook can be purchased at the bookstore on any of the main PCC campus locations (Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade, Southeast Center).You can also order the textbook through PCCs online bookstore at: http://www.distance.pcc.edu/distlearn/books.html Note: If you purchase a used text, you will also need to purchase Connect in order to submit your assignments.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43050||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Samantha N Hopf
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.