PE182H Adult Fitness
Exercises and activities which strengthen and condition specific large muscle groups, improve cardiovascular fitness and flexibility. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to your online class. It may help you to know that in this class there are two mandatory assignments (a quiz and a PAR-Q email) due by Wednesday the first week of class. If these two assignments are not completed on time, you will need to officially withdraw from the class. After these two assignments are turned in (Wednesday the first week of class), then, either one or two assignments are due every Monday. No textbook is required. Students report that they enjoy the format of the class and benefit from the content.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42960||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Sharon A Bolden
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.