PSY239 Intro to Abnormal Psychology
Surveys the history, theories, etiology, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of the spectrum of psychological disorders. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores, and PSY 201 or 201A or 202 or 202A. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage. Student access to this class will begin at 8 a.m. on the first day of the term and students must log in before the first Friday of the term or you will be dropped from the course. This course is completely online and there are no classes held on campus.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook: The text is called 'Abnormal Psychology' by Beidel, Bulik,& Stanley, 3rd edition, 2014. Do not use previous editions! Textbooks for online courses can be purchased at the Sylvania PCC Bookstore. Use of MyPsychLab is not required.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42900||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Florence C Spraggins
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.