G207 Geology of the Pacific N.W.
Introduces the regional geology of the Pacific Northwest with emphasis on Oregon geology. Includes basic geologic principles, earth materials and geology of Pacific Northwest provinces. Prior geology experience strongly recommended. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 65 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42603||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Kenneth G Sutton
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.