MTH112 Elementary Functions
Investigates trigonometric functions, equations and identities. Examines right and oblique triangles, vectors, polar coordinates, parametric equations, and complex numbers. Explores topics graphically, numerically, symbolically, and verbally. Graphing calculator required. TI-89 Titanium or Casio Classpad 330 recommended. Prerequisite: (MTH 111 or MTH 111B or MTH 111C), RD 115, and WR 115, or equivalent placement. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42509||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Katie E Wilkinson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.