CG140A Career and Life Planning
This course provides students with the most in depth tools needed to make informed career decisions. Students will assess career confidence and readiness, skills, values, interests, personality, obstacles, attitudes and approaches to decision making. This course provides instruction on how to research career information, gain access to information materials, and methods of exploring careers. Also included is educational decision making which covers choice of major and college as well as planning a program of study. Prerequisites: Placement into WR 115 and RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42437||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 13-Dec-2013|
Instructor: John Rumney
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.