PSY215 Human Development
Surveys major developmental theories and patterns of change and continuity from birth to death in human subjects. Emphasizes biological, cognitive, and emotional development through the lifespan. Examines cultural influences on development. Recommended: PSY 201A or 202A. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- After registering your access to this class will open at 8am on the first day of class. To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage. You must log in before the first Friday of the term or you will be dropped from the course. This course is entirely online and there will be no class meetings.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook: Human Development, A Cultural Approach, by Arnett, 1st edition, 2012. Distance education course textbooks are on sale at the PCC Sylvania campus. The publisher's online supplemental 'MyPsychLab' is optional.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42374||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Florence C Spraggins
Notes: CRN 42374 Emphasizes a cultural approach.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.