BA212 Principles of Accounting II
Continues the presentation of fundamental issues begun in BA 211. Introduces statement of cash flows and financial statement analysis. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores; and BA 211. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to the course! As this is the second part of Principles of Accounting, the course will use the same textbook and access code used in BA 211. Please verify that you still have your Connect access code the first week of term. If you have any trouble using your prior term access code, please contact me.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42148||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Heather Russell
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.