BA101 Introduction to Business
Survey course in the field of business including topics such as management, finance accounting, marketing, production, computers, international business, small business, investments and other areas of general business interest. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- PCC is changing textbooks for fall. The new book is from a new publisher. You will have to get the book new, because is specific to PCC, to keep the costs down. You can either purchase the book or buy the E-book if it is available.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will need to buy the text book as we will be using it a lot. You will also be choosing a book to read for a book review. It will be a book of your choice on any business topic we will be covering this term. You will be using the MyBiz Lab access that comes with the text book. You will have a code you will need to use to set it up. If you buy a used book somewhere, you will need to purchase the code,from the bookstore. This is a new book made for PCC especially for this Fall term, so finding it used fill probably not be easy to do. We will be watching videos and doing projects within Mybiz lab so you will not be able to complete your assignments without it.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42137||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Kim A Bishop
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.